The Importance of Time
Time is the most important and hardest currency available to man. How you spend your time will determine how far you will go in life. The 24hrs per day is a common denominator for all men, but the productivity for that time slot differs from one person to the other. The ability to maximize your time depends on:
- How disciplined you are
- How Mentally and Spiritually ready you are to combat distraction
- How dedicated you are to what you must do.
- How you have planned to achieve your goals in life.
- What lessons you learned from your past mistakes and others' mistakes.
- Where you put God in your plan.
- Who are the people you have surrounded yourself with?
- What is the time frame you put in place to achieve your goals.
These Hows, Whats, Where and Who will help you redesign your life for maximum productivity and accurate use of your time. Do not waste your time. Redeem the times for the days are evil. Be extremely focused.
4I must work the works of Him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh when no man can workJohn 9:4 (KJV)