Christ Throne Ministries (CTM), a World Revival Mission, was incorporated on April 12, 2005 in Baltimore, Maryland. The official inauguration event for CTM was at the Forum Caterers, Baltimore, MD on July 7, 2007.
Apostle Anthony Aladekoba, then a Reverend, during a 40-day absolute fast (no food) between February 6 and March 17, 2006 was instructed by the Lord to start the ministries with the following nine operational mandates:
- Conduct global revival: preach the gospel of Jesus Christ with the demonstration of His power through healing, deliverances, miracles, signs and wonders.
- Build campgrounds and retreat centers for prayers, teaching and the restoration of the total man (Spirit, Soul and Body).
- "Wake up the sleeping churches" (spiritual revival) for the end-time move of God.
- Help troubled teens redefine their purpose in life and put them on a more productive path for themselves and the society.
- Counsel people with marital problems, and drug and alcohol dependence, conduct prison outreach, feeding of the poor and undertake restoration of the family unit.
- Minister to senior citizens in nursing homes, and to people who are HIV positive and provide homes and counseling for abused and battered women and men.
- Help educate those who cannot read or write.
- Publish books relevant to the restoration of the total man.
- Build and equip medical facilities around the world for poverty-stricken countries.
Since July 2006, CTM has been on several revival missions including Chicago IL, Portland OR, Silver-Spring, MD, Philadelphia, PA, Charlottesville VA, Ashland VA, Norfolk VA, Bridgeport CT, Vancouver WA and Baltimore MD. Many souls have been won to the Lord, Jesus Christ. There have been transformed lives, miraculous, divine healings and deliverances from all manner of ailments. Many have given testimonies to the goodness of God and His blessings in their lives through this ministry.
Our Tenets of Faith
- The divine inspiration and authority of the Holy Bible.
- The unity of the Godhead and the Trinity of persons therein.
- The necessity for repentance and regeneration; and the eternal doom of the finally impenitent.
- The Virgin birth, Sinless life, Atoning death, Triumphant Resurrection, Ascension, Abiding intercession of our Lord Jesus Christ, and His second coming.
- Justification and sanctification of the believers through the finished work of Christ.
- The sacraments of baptism by immersion and of the Lord's supper.
- The baptism of the Holy Ghost for the believers with signs following.
- The nine gifts of the Holy Ghost for the edification, exhortation and comfort of the church, which is the body of Christ.
- Church government by Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, and Teachers.
- The obligatory nature of tithes and offerings.
- Divine healing through obedience to the commandment of our Lord Jesus Christ and faith in His name and merit of His blood for all sicknesses, diseases and infirmities.
- The eternal life of the saints with Christ and the eternal doom and punishment for the wicked in hell.